Re: Mono status

Hello Rebecca,

W dniu 09.12.2018, nie o godzinie 17∶23 +0000, użytkownik Rebecca N.
Palmer napisał:
> The monodevelop package has been removed from Debian, as there were
> not
> enough maintainers to handle its large number of dependencies (the
> debian-cli list has received nothing but spam for nearly 2 years):
Thank you for your response. Now I subscribed for debian-cli to see
what is happening there. By the way name of list was litle
misunderstood by me as I was looking for mono in name. In fact it is
good name, byt I thought it states for command line interface :)

> It remains available from upstream.
>
> The crash is probably this bug, which has a possible workaround
> (though
> I haven't tried it myself):

Bug seems to be not connected with dependencies, but some default path
which not exists.
Anyway it is possible that Debian will not be able to have most recent
version of MonoDevelop as they state that it can contain code covered
by Visual Studio license:
https://www.monodevelop.com/documentation/release-notes/
Maybe I will try to download it and try to build.