Re: I resigned in 2004

     Hey ...

 I only realized after sending this that I was responding to a three
week's old mail.  Given that the thread was already painful for all
involved parties, please accept my appologize for that.  My intention
wasn't (and isn't) to revive it.

 My bad,
Rhonda

* Rhonda D'Vine <rhonda@deb.at> [2018-12-06 16:48:56 CET]: