Re: Server for system update of Debian in Sweden ?

On Wed, Dec 05, 2018 at 05:42:32PM +0000, FlemmingChristensen wrote:
> Hi
> My installed Debian version 9.5, is set up to use a Debian mirror in
> Denmark, which it also uses automatically when I install packages.
>
> When I make a system update, it will automatically connects to a Swedish
> server with the address 151.101.84.133 SKYCA-3 Sweden.  Is that OK?

The mirror to use is configured in /etc/apt/sources.list -- or, on some
derivatives in files under /etc/apt/sources.list.d/

You can edit it to choose any mirror you want.  It's also possible it's set
to deb.debian.org which is a CDN that tries to detect something appropriate
for you -- but often picks something closeness-challenged.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Ivan was a worldly man: born in St. Petersburg, raised in