Re: Next attempt to add Blends to Debian installer

Hi,

somehow I've thought I would have pinged about this one and I even
somehow remember that Holger liked that I did so but I do not find and
trace of this in my outbox nor the mailing list archive.  So may be I
have dreamed this.  It would be a real dream if we could finally realise
this 15 year old idea to have Blends right in the installer.  Is there
any work in progress that could be tested?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de