Review of dwarves 1.12-1 (and sponsoring)

Hi all,

  after some ~7 years of inactivty I've been able to put a new upstream
release of dwarves together. It's at https://salsa.d.o/debian/dwarves.

It has some build reproducibility issue, I'll look at that later. I'll
also go throught the open bugs, they are quite aged and deserve to be
closed asap.

Aside from these issues, it's my first work in the age of >=2048 bits
key, Salsa and gbp. I'm sure some expert eye can find something worth
improving, please give it a glance.

In the meanwhile that I resurrect my old 1024 bits key, sign the new one
and also get some signatures I might have somewhere, I need a sponsor
to upload this package. Any volunteer?

Thanks for all the help.

Kind regards,
Domenico

--
3B10 0CA1 8674 ACBA B4FE  FCD2 CE5B CF17 9960 DE13