any tracker/notification on cases such like the libnfs package?

Dear Debian dev,

I am sorry to address you the following case to the devel mailing list if is not the right place
but I think that it may concern different components in the Debian infrastructure.

I was surprise to discover such case of the following package:

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libnfs

for which the unstable and testing versions have the ~exp1 suffix and
the head of the corresponding changelog.Debian.gz is:

libnfs (2.0.0-1~exp1) experimental; urgency=medium

Is this something that may be notified by lintian?
Does this need a bug report somewhere?

Sincerely,
Patrice