Re: Mass bug-filing to move to python3-pygame

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 09:17:19PM +0100, Dominik George wrote:
> >that is fine in general. Since Python 2 is supported in Buster, please
> >use severity: normal for now.
>
> Of course. I even intended to go with wishlist for now - just making
> sure it's on everyone's radar so soon that we can actually find a way
> without hurrying.

Please don't use wishlist, it's really something that tentatively will
need to be taken care of within the next less than 2 years, it's not
that much time.

And yes, please file away!
I'd even suggest you file a bug against python-pygame about wanting to
deprecate the package and mark the new bugs as blocking that, so to be
able to track the progress easily.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo