Re: Installer: 32 vs. 64 bit

Le vendredi 26 octobre 2018 à 14:41:31+0200, Juliusz Chroboczek a écrit :
> […]
> Could somebody please speak with the installer people so they make sure
> that the installation fails with a friendly user message in both of the
> cases outlined above?

Regardless of the discussion, you can, and should!

It's just about filing a bug on the bug tracking system.

As you're a long date user of Debian, I assume you know that, but it'd be a
great idea to submit such a bug, even if you wish to bring the discussion on
-devel, instead of just sending this for a discussion in devel.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2