Re: Debian Buster release to partially drop non-systemd support

Michael Biebl - 16.10.18, 22:08:
> Am 16.10.18 um 21:36 schrieb Adam Borowski:
> > Systemd's algorithm for btrfs RAID is:
> So your complaint is specific to btrfs RAID which afaik is still
> considered unstable?

Certain BTRFS RAID like RAID 1 and RAID 10 levels are considered stable
by upstream developers since quite a while:

https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Status

I am using BTRFS RAID 1 without any major issues since years on this
ThinkPad T520 (together with a work-around for initramfs¹).

[1] Bug: hack for installing with btrfs raid1
Subject of my post: still not booting from BTRFS RAID 1 on two LVs out
of the box

(I know that the initramfs issue is not Systemd related.)

Thanks,
--
Martin