Re: epoch bump request for gnome-calculator

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 11:41:02PM -0400, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
> I appreciate your thinking of possible solutions, but my understanding
> is that Canonical isn't investing in any more Launchpad work than is
> necessary.

This overstates the case a bit.  It's true that we don't have a large
number of people working on Launchpad in the way that we did pre-2012,
but there's still active development going on and we can and do slot in
small amounts of unplanned work easily enough.  (However, as I said in
my previous reply to this thread, I don't believe any Launchpad work is
needed in this case.)