request to collaboratively maintain rss2email

Hi there, (CC -devel FYI)

Whilst chasing down a bug I noticed rss2email seems to be in a little
bit of trouble. I see it is not team-maintained, you are not listed
as LowThresholdNMU and it has not been updated since at least the Alioth
VCS URIs were turned off.

Would you be happy to collaboratively maintain rss2email? If so I am
happy to start the bureaucracy-ball rolling by creating a Salsa project
debian/rss2email and mirroring the former-Alioth git refs into it.

Best wishes

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland