Re: Failed to create sbuild chroot for cross-compiling

Hi Holger,

On Sat, 25 Aug 2018, Holger Wansing wrote:
> I need to get some debian-installer packages uploaded for s390x and mips.

FTR, Holger is referring to packages which are built only on those
architectures (and that can't be built on amd64).

> Since I have no hardware for that archs, I suspect the way to go is to create
> a chroot for that archs, right?

No. You just have to do a source only upload and let the auto-builder
take care of actually compiling the packages.

Use "debuild -S" or "gbp buildpackage -S" and upload the resulting
*_source.changes.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer