Q: Packaging wiki documentation.

Dear list,

I'm considering packaging OpenCPN[1]. It's mostly straight-forward, but
the documentation seems problematic.

The docs are basicallly a wiki based on DocuWiki [2]. As part of the
release process the site is exported and html and PDF files in the git
tree is updated. This is a manual process which relies on administrative
privileges to the docuwiki instance.

After pushing the generated docs through the packaging toolchain lintian
rightfully complains about missing sources - in this case, the wiki
markdown files.

I have no experience in the docuwiki tool. At a glance, already getting
the markdown sources seems non-obvious. Even if I had the sources, I see
no path to rebuild the docs as part of a package build process.

Is there any experience out there in this situation? Or just some thoughts?

Cheers!
--alec

[1]  https://github.com/OpenCPN/OpenCPN
[2]  https://www.dokuwiki.org/