[ANN] Easily fetch Debian bugs into your notmuch database

Hello,

At DebConf yesterday, with some help from David Bremner and some testing
from Vagrant Cascadian (thanks!), I wrote a new script
notmuch-slurp-debbug, and uploaded the script and two scripts upon which
it depends to Debian experimental.

I know that a lot of DDs use notmuch, so I wanted to share this work
with the project, so I'm posting to -devel.  In summary, the
functionality of `bts --mbox show` is now available to users of notmuch.

If you install bin:mailscripts from experimental -- the .deb is
installable on Debian stretch -- you can use

    % notmuch-slurp-debbug 123456

to pull that bug into your notmuch database.  It's particularly useful
when you have some of the messages in a bug already, but are missing
some context, and would like to obtain the other messages.

If you use notmuch with Emacs, and additionally install
bin:elpa-mailscripts, you can

    M-x notmuch-slurp-debbug RET 123456 RET

to pull the bug and then open it in notmuch-show-mode.

A final command is

    M-x notmuch-slurp-this-debbug RET

which, when you are already looking at a message from the bug, will pull
in any missing messages, and refresh your buffer so they appear.

Please see notmuch-slurp-debbug(1) for configuration.

Please expect some bugs (and report them).

Caveat: there is a bug in the notmuch Emacs interface right now such
that messages downloaded by notmuch-slurp-debbug may not be threaded
correctly.  This is resolved in notmuch's git HEAD.

--
Sean Whitton