Re: sparc64 porterbox currently out of service

Hi!

On 05/18/2018 02:35 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> We are currently having a hardware problem with our fastest SPARC machine,
> the SPARC-T5, such that the machine is currently offline.

We have replaced the SPARC T5 with a SPARC 5240 (SPARC T2) for the
time being. The machine isn't as fast as the SPARC T5, it is at least
considerably faster than the Sun Fire 2000 currently available as
porterboxes and buildds.

The T5240 will provide a new sparc64 porterbox accessible for all DDs
within the next days if everything goes well. The machine is already
up and running and James already set up the porterbox configuration, I
think it just needs to be registered now with DSA if I remember the procedure
correctly.

So, if you have anything that needs to be tested on sparc64, you will
be able to do that again on the new porterbox.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz