Re: Is Access to Salsa restricted to a certain number of queries per time and host?

Hi Julien,

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 05:18:18PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > Is there any smart way to obtain the latest activity time stamp?
>
> I don't know about smart, but each project has a last_activity_at
> attribute which I'm assuming is an overapproximation of repository activity.

Thanks, thats probably very helpful.  I'll compare with Ian's hint.

> > I'm happy that I explicitly mentioned this since it seems to help
> > avoiding misinterpretations of my mails.
> >
> Does it?  I still don't get why this is here.

I think it turns out that not Salsa but my code is broken.  So why
should I bother Salsa admins with my broken code if I can get proper
help here as well from people who are not known as Salsa admins to me?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de