Re: Is Access to Salsa restricted to a certain number of queries per time and host?

Hi Ian,

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 12:48:04PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Julien Cristau writes ("Re: Is Access to Salsa restricted to a certain number of queries per time and host?"):
> > You could probably save yourself some trouble by not polling repos that
> > have had no activity since you last looked at them.
>
> This could be done with gis-ls-remote, which is probably a lot more
> lightweight than Gitlab API calls.

I admit I used

    git ls-tree -r HEAD debian/

on Alioth.  But this does not work for remote repositories.  May be
I'm missing something but how can I do this by using

    git ls-remote

?  I have not found out how to get the said files.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de