Re: SALSA migration of XML/SGML packages (sgml-data for me)

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 08, 2018 at 07:51:53PM +0300, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 08, 2018 at 11:20:57PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> All this gives sgml-base impressive popcon numbers, but the actual usage
> is likely pretty limited. I'm sure we have users who still need tooling
> for SGML, but all this is now more a fringe area of the archive.

You missed my point.  I don't care about popcon.  Problem is "Reverse
Build-depends in main".  Try:

---
 $ build-rdeps sgml-data
Found a total of 1336 reverse build-depend(s) for sgml-data.
---

This is the concern.  I was wondering to place this package into simple Orphan
state or assigning to a group ML address which seems to have almost no reader.
This is what I was wondering.

FYI: I have been lontime subscriber of debian-sgml@lists.debian.org.

Osamu