Bug#900958: ITP: barebox-host-tools -- useful development tools from the barebox source tree
Owner: Roland Hieber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : barebox-host-tools
Version : 2018.05.0
Upstream Author : Sascha Hauer <email@example.com> and others
* URL : https://barebox.org
* License : GPL, LGPL
Programming Lang: C
Description : useful development tools from the barebox source tree
Barebox is a bootloader for booting Linux on embedded devices. Its
source tree contains some useful tools which can also be used
- bareboxenv: generate or read a barebox environment archive
- bareboximd: Extract metadata from a barebox image
- imx-usb-loader: USB image loader for i.MX series processors
- omap3-usb-loader, omap4_usbboot: USB image loaders for OMAP processors
I plan to package the last two tools into separate binary packages.
With certain effort, barebox itself could also be packaged as a
bootloader, but the host tools should suffice for now.
I'm not a Debian maintainer mysqlf, but Uwe (Cc'd) has already offered
to sponsor this package.