Re: Renew SSO Cert (was: its dead jim - alioth is gone)

On Wed, 06 Jun 2018, Alexander Wirt wrote:

> > What are the plans regarding the new sso.debian.org backend?
> > In particular for non-DD or DM profiles that need to renew their cert?
> You can still login to sso. During gsoc we are currently developing a
> new frontend/backend.

That's assuming your alioth account was part of some group and didn't
have a trivially guassable password.

If it wasn't part of a group, please contact us directly and we can
manually set you up with an account that gets access to sso until the
new system is in place.

--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System