Re: Bits from the DPL (May 2018)

Hi Yves-Alexis,

> >  * Discussing a potential scenario where we could provide hardware
> >    encryption keys for all Developers,
[…]
> would it be possible to get more details on this? If it was
> already discussed publicly I have missed it

You did not miss anything; it was not discussed in public.

I can let you know the details privately if you wish, but I'd rather
not shout the parties involved from the rooftops just in case it could
still happen, but mostly because it could prevent other firms from
suggesting partnerships with Debian in future.

Most of these ideas fall through, alas :)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb