Re: make compilation not so gray

Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:
> Exhibit A: dpkg-buildpackage (attached). This was just the one in front
> of me.

FWIW if I have chosen to configure a terminal with a light coloured
background, I also configure the standard ANSI colours so that there will be
sufficient contrast to read them against my chosen background. That usually
means increasing saturation and decreasing lightness for the colours. The
dpkg-source warning you showed appears as a brownish colour and is perfectly
legible for me.

cheers
Stuart

--