Re: debian/watch for bintray ?

On 26 May 2018 at 10:17, Paul Wise wrote:
| On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 5:23 AM, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
|
| > An upstream package I look after switched from sf.net to bintray.
|
| Which upstream? Please link to bintray.

Quantlib.
  upstream web  https://www.quantlib.org/
  upstream src  https://github.com/lballabio/QuantLib
  my src        https://salsa.debian.org/edd/quantlib

Most recent release (which I hand-downloaded)
  https://bintray.com/quantlib/releases/QuantLib/1.13

My not-working (and hence renamed) watch file
  https://salsa.debian.org/edd/quantlib/blob/master/debian/watch.bintray

| > Do we have a trick to parse layout via uscan?
|
| Looks like only minor tricks are needed:
|
| https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=path%3Adebian%2Fwatch+bintray

Very helpful though I am not sure I understand what they are doing.
Probably need to look more closely at 'their' bintray pages.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org