Re: [1/2] MBF: Defunct alioth addresses in the Maintainer: field (serious)

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote...

> On 05/05/18 17:34, Christoph Biedl wrote:
> > A lot of now defunct alioth addresses are used in the Maintainer:
> > field. This makes the packages rc-buggy for an invalid address.
>
> Before doing the MBF, can you send an email with all the people in Uploaders in
> Bcc? It may trigger some package updates or some late list migrations. I would
> prefer to avoid getting 700 RC bugs, but after that I guess there's no option
> but to file them.

Nobody will get all the 700 mails - but the number 55 is still above a
threshold where this is more annoying than encouraging. So I'll send out
a warning to those folks where the message count is above twelve. That
would be some 13 people.

    Christoph