Re: gnucash status

On 2018-05-16 01:21:01 +0000, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> It appears to be fixed in experimental, which has 3.0. Presumably
> that'll hit unstable when the maintainer feels it's ready.
>
> It appears the the BTS's version tracking may not have fully
> realized what was going on, explaining why it's closed and archived.

It appears that the maintainer closed the bug explicitly when
submitting the package to experimental (or is there a bug in
the BTS management system?):

Shouldn't the bug remain open until it is fixed in unstable? Or
is the "sid" tag + version information (now present) sufficient
to make the bug remain visible?

BTW, I've just tagged it "fixed-in-experimental".