Re: Announce: docker-buildpackage

On 2018-05-03 23:18:44 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
> Still, this kind of setup (ie: patch proposal and review through a
> review system) was super nice, and I wish we could generalize it by
> plugging Salsa to something like this.
[...]

I agree, it's really nice (I'm probably biased though) and would
love to see Debian be able to take advantage of similar
functionality. I wish my hands weren't already too full to help
maintain something along those lines.

That said, the Zuul maintainers have seen some interest expressed
for adding a Gitlab driver similar to its Gerrit and GitHub drivers,
so could eventually be added as an opt-in solution for Salsa repos
if someone has the bandwidth to run an instance (and sooner if
someone actually volunteers for writing the Gitlab driver!).
--
Jeremy Stanley