Re: improved alioth-salsa test script (calls for testing/improvements)s

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> hi,

> maybe i'm stupid but i'm also failing now with my 3rd "quick" attempt of
> migration to salsa using the script...

> holger@moszumanska:~/alioth-migration$ ./migrate-repo -v -d /srv/git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/anarchism.git /debian/anarchism

[...]
> (oh and the point of this mail is basically none. "it doesnt work for
> me", mostly just curious if i'm the only one who cant get it to work.
> But given i have limited time i guess i will just migrate my 20 or so
> repos manually, and save braincells for later. sorry to not being able
> to give better feedback.)

Hello Holger,

for "my" projects I have used import.sh from
https://salsa.debian.org/mehdi/salsa-scripts.git
and never had any problems.

Afaict you have already deleted the repo, so
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/anarchism
Overview -> Details -> [Import repository]
with https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/anarchism.git
should just work now.

cu Andreas

so grateful to you.'