Re: Salsa Questions

On Wed, 2018-05-02 at 14:11 +0200, Jörg Frings-Fürst wrote:
> - Becomes salsa the permissions as an open system like Alioth or does
> it stay so steady?

Sorry, I can't parse this question.

> The background to the question is that at the moment I can not even
> draw attention to the one project that has already moved to Salsa
> because of "Permission denied (publickey)".

Did you register your ssh public key on salsa?

Did you specify the `git` user when cloning the project?  All Git
accesses via ssh have to use that user.  It's also possible to use
https:// for accessing Git repository; that also works without an
account (for public projects).

Ansgar