Re: [alioth deprecation] Please remove your unused and/or migrated repositories

On 27 April 2018 at 11:07, Alexander Wirt <formorer@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Apr 2018, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:
>
>> On 27 April 2018 at 08:55, Alexander Wirt <formorer@debian.org> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > please remove your old, unused repos on alioth, so that we don't have to
>> > archive them.
>> >
>> > For darcs, bzr and mecurial do this until 2018-05-09 for all other VCS until
>> > 2018-05-16.
>> >

>> Hey!
>>
>> Could you please provide some hints of what buttons to press in order
>> to delete the repos?
> No buttons - and exact details depend on how you created the repo and the
> type of repo. Just remove them from disk (rm).

My first try was from the alioth web panel. I could only deselect the
code repo plugin in the 'Tools' section.

If we should jump into a machine and `rm -rf` something, please share
concrete details so we don't nuke something else by mistake :-P
I'm not familiar with the alioth backstage, sorry for that.