Re: Removing Python 2 support in OpenStack [was: Please do not drop Python 2 modules]

Hi,

I know very little about the details of OpenStack, but in case a somewhat
parallel example is useful, that's approximately what Django will do.
Bullseye will be Django 2.0, which is Python 3 only.  Buster is the pivot
release where the third party elements of the Django ecosystem almost all
support Python 3, so transition is possible to make ready for an all Python 3
future. (AIUI anyway, I'm not a Django maintainer)

which is perfect for seamless migration. +1

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy@ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B