Re: MBF proposal: python modules that fail to import

Hi

On 16-04-18 12:03, Ondrej Novy wrote:
> I think it's good idea to mass commit this (adding Testsuite:
> autopkgtest-pkg-python) into Git repos. We should probably merge this
> list with Debian CI whitelist one.

I assume you mean you want to mass commit the packages that are
currently on the whitelist. We (the CI team) want to reduce (or get rid
of) the whitelists as much as possible as it is not well maintainable in
the team and they have other issues like Scott pointed out. They
are/should be used to bootstrap an autodep8 language, but shouldn't be
considered long term solutions.

Paul