Re: Lucas Kanashiro and Athos Ribeiro hijack my package

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 20:06:21 +0200
    Andreas Metzler <ametzler@bebt.de> wrote:

>The fact that *technically* every DM has write permission on the repo
>does not make committing permitted. There is just no technical barrier,
>only the social one.

IMHO nearly every party involved into this conflict is right and wrong
the same way.

Maybe every project-owner should be able to set permissions to commit
like nearly any unix fs does (owner, group and rest-of-the-world)

By this way (nearly) anyone should be satisfied.

Regards,
    O. Meißner <oliver+debian@la-familia-grande.de>