Re: Urging for solution to the slow NEW queue process

Hi Holger,

> you didnt mention which package of yours is stuck in NEW, could you
> please elaborate? Else this seems like a rant out of the blue, without
> much checking of facts, like Phil (Hands) thankfully provided.

I was just afraid that things getting wrong seeing a large median number
of time for a package to wait, without knowing the problem of node
ecosystem since I don't write code in language whose name starts with "J".

> I also share wookey's observation that NEW is being processed more
> quickly than ever currently (and actually since quite some time now.
> Which reminds me of the situation that some people *still* think Debian
> releases are unpredictable and infreqently while in reality for the last
> 14 years we've released every 22 months or so, with a variation of 2
> months.)

I'm glad to know nothing goes wrong except for the node upstream.
Thank you everyone for letting me know the actual situation of NEW queue
:-)

--
Best,