Re: Emacs and debian/changelog from git repos

Wookey writes ("Re: Emacs and debian/changelog from git repos"):
> Hmm. When I use emacs to edit a changelog it always indents the
> bullet-list by a whole tab, not two spaces and I have to put it
> back. It's very annoying. So there is a mode I can use which will
> presumably stop this annoying behviour? where does it come from/what
> is it called?

I think you are using the Changelog mode that comes with Emacs, which
is intended for the GNU-format changelogs (which I dislike, as you can
probably tell as one of the victimw^W users of my own design).

You want debian-changelog-mode in dpkg-dev-el.

Ian.