Re: Maintaining a custom out-of-tree patched Debian kernel for specific hardware (an update)

Dear Vincent,

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 08:37:59PM +0100, Vincent Bernat wrote:
>  ❦ 11 février 2018 00:05 +0530, Kumar Appaiah <a.kumar@alumni.iitm.ac.in> :
>
> > - Adding my custom patched rfkill DKMS package and ensuring that
> >   linux-headers is also installed, so that I can use the
> >   preseed/late_command to build the DKMS module.
>
> dkms is able to build an udeb you can ship with the installer. This can
> be done with "dkms mkmdeb" (this also provides a regular deb).

Thanks. Since I don't really need Bluetooth during the installer, I
didn't bother. But this is good to know.

Kumar

--
...you might as well skip the Xmas celebration completely, and instead
sit in front of your linux computer playing with the all-new-and-improved