GitLab repository logo customisation

Howdy all,

Jeremy Bicha has a short post describing how a repository on Debian's
GitLab can customise its avatar or logo.

    There’s a useful under-documented feature I found. If you place a
    logo.png in the root of your repository, it will be automatically
    used as the default “avatar” for your project (in other words, the
    logo that shows up on the web page next to your project).

    <URL:https://jeremy.bicha.net/2018/01/30/default-avatar-for-gitlab-repos/>

--
 \       “The great thing about science is we can test our ideas.… But |
  `\   until we do, until we have data, it is just one more proposal.” |