Re: Debian 9: FAILED to start Network Time Synchronization. systemd-timesyncd.service' with boot...

I had a similar bug on my machine that was due to a missing systemd-timesyncd user. I didn't report it because I assumed it was user error

  Paul

On Jan 13, 2018 11:57 AM, "Simon McVittie" <smcv@debian.org> wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 at 13:50:00 +0100, André Verwijs wrote:
> Debian 9: FAILED  to start Network Time Synchronization.
> systemd-timesyncd.service' with boot...

Please report this as a bug in the systemd package,
which is the package that contains systemd-timesyncd. See
<https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting> for more information on reporting
bugs.

> [ [0;1;31m  FAILED [0m]   FAILED to start Network Time Synchronization.
> See 'systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.service' for details.

Please include the output of the command
"systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.service" (run as root) in your bug report.

Thanks,
    smcv