Re: Ssh access on salsa denied

Alexander Wirt writes:

> On Sun, 07 Jan 2018, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I verified in the web interface on Salsa that my public ssh key
>> from alioth was imported and to be very sure I uploaded it again.
>> Unfortunately this does not changed anything
>>
>>    $ ssh -i ~/.ssh/id_rsa_debian2 tille@salsa.debian.org
>>    tille@salsa.debian.org: Permission denied (publickey).
>>
>> The authentication log of the web interface does not mention any
>> failed attempts.
>>
>> Am I missing something?
> Alioth doesn't have ssh access for users. All access hapens via git+ssh of
> the git user.

Unless I am missing something, yes you can access Alioth through ssh,
that's the way some of us create new git repositories:

$ ssh my-user@alioth.debian.org
Linux moszumanska 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.96-2 x86_64
Alioth.debian.org is a service run by the Debian project but it is
administered by a dedicated team: http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Alioth

For questions please check the FAQ first, then ask #alioth (on OFTC) or
admin@alioth.debian.org.

http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth
http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/FAQ

Alberto