Re: Marking bugs as pending for salsa.d.o

On Thu, 04 Jan 2018, Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙) wrote:

Hi,

> In Article <[🔎] 87mv1um3bd.fsf@delenn.ganneff.de>,
>  Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> writes:
>
> > I'm on it, code lives in https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/webhook
>
> Your code looks so beautiful, i am a fan for Ruby.
>
> So we should study Ruby very hard? For use Salsa.
you can write webhooks in whatever you like if you run them on your own. We
will provide some standard webhooks, that will run on salsa. Those will be
done in ruby. If you want to contribute, you will have to study ruby. But
you are of course free to just file a feature request.

Alex