Re: Why do we list individual copyright holders?

 ❦  3 janvier 2018 08:43 +0200, Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.fi> :

> Over the past several years, I've spent less time updating
> Standard-Version in my own packages than I've spent reading this email
> thread. I don't want to ridicule anyone's concerns, but I'm of the
> opinion that when it comes to S-V, the concerns seem rather overblown
> to me.

According to [1], you did 4 uploads last year. If true, no wonder your
perception doesn't match mine.

[1]: https://people.debian.org/~eriberto/udd/uploaders_ranking.html#sid_uplp
--
Format a program to help the reader understand it.