Re: Why do we list individual copyright holders?

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 08:51:37 -0500, Scott Kitterman
<debian@kitterman.com> wrote:
>Marc, I don't want you to take this as me beating up on you, because that's
>not my intent, but I find your tone frustrating.  The FTP Team is not a closed
>cabal.  There are regular calls for volunteers (there is a new set of FTP
>Trainees learning about the job right now), so anyone who's willing and able
>to do the work is welcome to help.  I find demands on my time from those who
>aren't frustrating.

Yes, that's a repeating pattern as well. Those who do the work do have
the right to decide how they do the work, but having power delegated
from the project comes with some obligations.

I find that communicating with the project is part of those
obligations.

I do apologize that my frustration with the lack of communication
frequently results in communication beginning, finding its climax in
communication about frustration caused by my frustration, and then
swiftly ending again.

I usually try minimizing my interactions with those people who are
part of these cycles of frustration in the project, minimizing my
frustration as well, but once in a while I fail to keep my mouth shut.

Greetings
Marc