glibc-2.24-11+deb9u2 from s-p-u already in debian/dists/stretch/main/source/Sources.xz?

Hi,

I have written a tool myself to parse Debian's Packages and Sources
files to mirror all files belonging to one version for post-processing.
Today I stumbled over "glibc-2.24-11+deb9u2":
- it is *not* listed on
<https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=glibc&searchon=sourcenames&suite=all&section=all>
- it is listed on <https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/glibc> for s-p-u
- it is included in debian/dists/stretch/main/source/Sources.xz
- it is *not* included in debian/dists/stretch/main/binary-amd64/Packages.xz

Is it normal for Sources to list source packages, which are not yet in
Packages? (Probably yes, if there exists at least one architecture
containing binary packages build from that source version)

Thanks.
Philipp
--
Philipp Hahn