Re: Exclicitly or "implicitly" mark architectures a packages does not build

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 at 12:05:19 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Yes, there are packages that do not build on a certain
> architecture due to missing Build-Depends.  I could exclude these
> architectures from the list of architectures in d/control.  However, as
> far as I understood that's rather a bad idea since once the
> Build-Depends might become available the package could easily build.

Some dependencies outside Debian-Med that often cause this issue, due
to needing specific porting to each new architecture:

- libseccomp (example dependent packages: systemd, flatpak)
- mozjs/gjs and Cinnamon's cjs fork (ostree)
- valgrind (dbus)

    smcv