Re: recommends for apparmor in newest linux-image-4.13

One thing that would be good to have is a set of profiles for Puppet or something similar for installing a variety of common Debian configurations. This could be used for testing SE Linux as well as anything else one might want to test.

If we had automated tests for the most common webapps, mail server configurations, and all the other most common server packages (maybe based on popcon) it would significantly reduce the scope of problems users experience.

But as noted SE Linux in Debian is me and Laurent, more help would be appreciated.

Also I've seen AppArmor and Systemd both prevent reasonable configurations that aren't uncommon from working. I don't think that it's possible to provide useful security benefits without the risk of stopping operations you desire. This principle has a much wider scope than software, you can see it in all manner of physical security systems.
--
Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 with K-9 Mail.