Re: pasting license text into debian/copyright

On Thursday, 21 September 2017 16:11:52 CEST Andreas Tille wrote:
> May be if cme would have the same effect as wrap-and-sort there is at
> least no disagreement between the users of both tools any more (leaving
> those who are not happy with either of them :-P ).

Unfortunately, wrap-and-sort has its own way of sorting: special entries (i.e.
that do not begin with letters) are sorted after "normal" entries. So
dependencies like "${misc:Depends}" are sorted after package dependencies.
Usually, sort algorithms do the reverse. May be wrap-and-sort should be called
wrap-and-sort-ish :-p

I don't really mind this weird order except emulating this requires adding yet
another special case (aka wart) to the way dpkg is handled in cme.

All the best
--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/
http://ddumont.wordpress.com/  -o-   irc: dod at irc.debian.org