Re: pasting license text into debian/copyright

Hi Dominique,

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 05:44:03PM +0200, Dominique Dumont wrote:

> I forgot to mention the main side effect: the copyright file is re-organized,
> and the dependency list are re-indented. This is not a problem if you already
> use cme, but may lead to a big diff if you don't.
>
> What do you think ?

*I* think its fine but I have heard from at least one team member who
asked me not to use cme on the packages he is Uploader for since the
identation does not fit his aesthetics.

> Would such script be useful ?

Yes, despite some people might not like some details.

Thanks a lot for your work on cme

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de