Re: thoughts about freeradius package (especially dhcp)

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

[...]
> Consider instead having systemd set the capabilties in the unit file using
> AmbientCapabilities.  It ends up being roughly equivalent for the service,

Hm. I tried to add
AmbientCapabilities=CAP_NET_ADMIN CAP_NET_RAW CAP_NET_BIND_SERVICE
and takes off capabilities from file but without success (ie. service
does not starts)
Shoudl I do something else?
KJ

--
http://wolnelektury.pl/wesprzyj/teraz/
... [concerning quotation marks] even if we *___did* quote anybody in this