Re: source-only uploads

> and after someone
> has implemented a solution for that there is no blocker left for
> allowing only source-only uploads from maintainers.

I'm all for source-only uploads and I adopted them recently, but I hope
this restriction won't happen, or at least not without a derogation
mechanism. Just yesterday I completely broke a key package used to build
many Java packages, and I couldn't even rebuild it to fix the issue. I
had to install a missing package locally and rebuild the binary on my
machine. It would have been very difficult to fix that without binary
uploads.

Emmanuel Bourg