Re: OpenSSL disables TLS 1.0 and 1.1

>> It'd be nice if, after all this discussion, you stated clearly whether
>> you plan to change something or not.
>
> Isn't that what I just did?

No, not exactly. You stated what you want to do in *Buster*, but not
whether it's supposed to stay broken all the way until then. I guess
this email of yours does make it clear, though.

I guess we should then move the discussion from "should libssl support
TLS 1.0/1.1" to "how do we get a system again that works with the
not-so-up-to-date rest of the world".

At least I think our social contract demands we offer a *working*" ssl
setup:
We will be guided by the needs of our users and the free software
community. We will place their interests first in our priorities. We
will support the needs of our users for operation in many different
kinds of computing environments.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes