Re: IMPORTANT: Do live Debian images have a future?

Hello Steve,

thanks for your work on this task.

I myself use it from time to time to show how Debian can looks like
without installing at the target machine.

So I have USB Sticks with me (with the inofficial non-free image).

Kind regards

Mechtilde

--
Mechtilde Stehmann